Some issues this week, hope to have them solved.

So, my followers on webtooon may be disapointed that i dindn't fulfill my promise to start comics this week but i had a major issue with my pc and.. well, all my projects suffered. Though i appreciate the week off i am still struggling with calamity. Some of the files for the new episodes are gone and some others are corrupted but i managed to save te text file with the script for the episodes so i am working on then again.

Another note i must accnoledge to you is that i meant to deliver a gift for my friend "Aki" for her birthday and i hat to borrow a PC at the university for completing her gift. (Extra points for disguising it as homework.)

So for this week we have a sketch for the birthday gir, a complete illustration also for her and a quick draw that is meant for the thuesday comic on WebToon.

Hope you guys forgive me but this issue is out of my hands for now.

Have a Happy Week my dearest PEQUEÑAJOS.




Comentarios