Back on the road

 Well... It's been a while, isn't it? I really thought that i wouldn't comeback and i was holding this blog just as a proof that I did this job since 2012. I tried, I failed, i succeded and failed agai.. But i am not a quitter and that is enough reason to keep this blog alive.


Since 2018 i've been working on a serialization of Pequeñajos, wich i am doing with printed material but, i am not happy whit the budget constraints and also want to come back to the original spirit of the series wich is random jokes. I have been doing some research and now, I am happy to anounce that from now on Pequeñajos will be back on the blog and also on WebComic Feed, I am not planning on a daily strip but i would likely update once or twice a week, also, i am going to take the serialized version of Pequeñajos with the whole story to Tapas so now we are going to have two different webcomics at the time and i couldn't be more happy.


I am still working on this and hope you guys like this new era of Pequeñajos, we will have a lot of little Jhonny and I am thankfull for you still jumping on every adventure.



Krolo.





Comentarios